The original Hopkins Review was a literary magazine published by the Johns Hopkins Writing Seminars from 1947 to 1953. The Hopkins Review (New Series) is a joint venture of the Writing Seminars and the Johns Hopkins University Press that brings the magazine back into existence as a quarterly review publishing fiction, poetry, memoirs, essays on literature, drama, film, the visual arts, music, and dance, as well as reviews of books, performances, and exhibits.
The Hopkins Review (ISSN 1939-6589) is published quarterly in the Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall by the Johns Hopkins University Press, 2715 N. Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21218-4363.
NEW SERIES FOUNDING EDITOR
John T. Irwin
Faculty Advisory Editors